Campbell House Antiques resides in one of Oberlin's most historic buildings. Once a horse-drawn carriage shop dating back to the mid 1800's, features of which can still be seen today.
Locally owned and family operated
Established in 1998 by the Campbell family, we have always been dedicated to quality, presentation and most of all community.
As trends have changed so have we. Now featuring over 20 individual vendors our variety never ceases to amaze. From hand-crafted 19th century to mid-century to retro and even vintage clothing there is certain to be something for everyone!